Manila Error?!

Jeff Ross jeff.ross at eudoramail.com
Sun Apr 4 06:28:17 PDT 2004

One thing I have tried that has been successful at times is to take each section and copy it to Notepad, past it back in, reformat it in Manila making sure it has "normal" and then saving it. Do this on small sections of the site, posting updates as they are successful. If a section isn't successful, start on that section again.

When I get everything looking the same, I then begin to reformat it section, by section. It works some of the time and is worth a try.

Formatting has been the bane of my Manila experiences- [ Jeff ]