Static Rendering Problem

Nathaniel I. Cordova ncordova at willamette.edu
Wed Apr 7 13:10:08 PDT 2004

Hi Folks:

I'm trying to static render a few sites, and am coming up with this
error :

Sorry! There was an error: Can’t evaluate the expression because the
name “renderedUrls” hasn’t been defined.

The error was detected by Frontier 9.0  in mainResponder.respond.
Webmaster: ncordova at willamette.edu.  Time: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 19:27:06
GMT.

I've read this guide:  Solution for can't evaluate "renderedUrls"  at:

http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$12002?mode=day

But what ends up happening is that after I follow the steps outlined,
and make sure the proper entries are in the proper fields -- when I
return to my site and click on Prefs it does not recognize me and tells
me I have no permission to access.

I've turned on rendering from the settings section Static Files (all
options are checked)

Any other advice on static rendering and fixing this error?

Best,

Nacho Cordova
ncordova at willamette.edu