mailStory text edit

Koen van der Veldt kveldt at rsm.nl
Wed Apr 21 01:08:17 PDT 2004

Anyone know if there is any way to alter the formatting of the text of the Mail a Story page.

I would like to remove the lines after the title:

By John Doe
Posted on 3/2/2004; 4:25:56

If I can change this the email that is send will probably also be changed...

Kind regards,

Koen van der Veldt
Web Application Developer
Rotterdam School of Management
Erasmus Graduate School of Business
Tel: ++31 (0) 10 408 96 90 Fax: ++31 (0)10 452 95 09

The information which has been sent by this e-mail is exclusively intended
for the addressee. Use of this information by other persons than the
addressee is prohibited. RSM cannot be held responsible for the contents
of e-mails which are not applicable to our professional business. RSM is
neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.