postTime format of the news items in a Manila site

Koen van der Veldt kveldt at rsm.nl
Thu Mar 25 03:01:29 PST 2004

Anybody found a solution for changing the {postTime} date format to a European format? Currently it is only in US format. As a European Business school we would like to show an international date format: day-month-year. Preferably 5 Jan 2004 actually.
I found several articles about the issue but no solution yet...

 <http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$11996?mode=topic&showResponses=false> http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$11996?mode=topic&showResponses=false

   <http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$11836?mode=topic> http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$11836?mode=topic

   <http://lists.userland.com/pipermail/manila-newbies/2001-September/000739.html> http://lists.userland.com/pipermail/manila-newbies/2001-September/000739.html

Also: Can I change the post time date of a news article afterwards? I changed the dates in #newsSite.newsItems.postOrder but that didn't work. I'm replacing an old site with lots of old news. Somehow I would like to fix the dates after adding them to the frontier site.

Kind regards,

Koen van der Veldt
Web Application Developer
Rotterdam School of Management
Erasmus Graduate School of Business
Tel: ++31 (0) 10 408 96 90 Fax: ++31 (0)10 452 95 09

The information which has been sent by this e-mail is exclusively intended
for the addressee. Use of this information by other persons than the
addressee is prohibited. RSM cannot be held responsible for the contents
of e-mails which are not applicable to our professional business. RSM is
neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.