Multiple stories on home page

Hugh Nicoll hnicoll at miyazaki-mu.ac.jp
Tue May 25 20:35:00 PDT 2004

Hi Kelly,

It sounds like you want to set up your home page as a news site. Try the
intro docs <http://frontier.userland.com/tree$3.2.9>. You'll have to create
a new manila site, and once you're starting to get comfortable with managing
it, you can adjust the preferences to your liking.

With a news site, you create a new news item, and it's automatically added
to your homepage, just like most blogs do these days.

Hope this helps,

Hugh