***SPAM?*** (No subject header)

barncat56 at cableone.net barncat56 at cableone.net
Mon Sep 13 04:40:21 PDT 2004

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Hi, I hope this is where I join manila-newbies.  I
  would like to be able to use this to its fullest.  I need to
  figure out how to see all the discussions.  Can anyone tell

NO_REAL_NAME       (0.8 points)  From: does not include a real name
FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.7 points)  From: ends in numbers
HTML_MESSAGE       (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML included in message
HTML_00_10         (1.2 points)  BODY: Message is 0% to 10% HTML
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.