designing anew for Frontier

Keola Donaghy keola at nahenahe.net
Fri Jan 14 10:56:53 PST 2005

I'd like to add that unless you are doing Manila sites, that is,
setting up a Manila server, you would be better off using Radio
Userland. I used to do my static sites in Frontier, but for that
functionality Radio Userland can do everything that Frontier can, and
for much less money. When RU was released I moved all my sites to it
with no problems at all, plus you have the weblogging functionality to
boot.

I'd agree with Jim in that unless you have a bit of a geek gene,
Frontier/RU are not for everyone, but if you are adventurous and
willing to learn a bit of the UserTalk language and the structure of
the object database it is a quite rich and rewarding environment.

Keola

-
Keola Donaghy                      - mailto:keola at nahenahe.net
Hawaiian Language on the web       - http://www.olelo.hawaii.edu/