designing anew for Frontier

Dan Mitchell dan at planetmitchell.com
Fri Jan 14 12:12:22 PST 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Jim Byrne wrote:

> I am at risk of offending list members - but I would say that setting
> up a
> site for someone else using Frontier is probably not a great idea -
> unless
> they person you are creating the site for is a bit of a 'techie' and
> has an
> interest in learning the inner workings of the Frontier database.

I _may_ agree with you - if you literally mean "Frontier." On the other
hand, setting up a Manila site for a newbie to manage is a great idea.
They can fairly easily pour content into a design that you create
without too much danger of messing anything up.

Dan

--

Dan Mitchell
Music Department | De Anza College

This e-mail is not secure. FHDA does not have an acceptable privacy
policy.