Restricting access to our blog

John Pearce jpearce at pipeline.com.au
Sun Mar 6 02:48:29 PST 2005

Hi,

I am a school teacher of 9-10 year old children and we are looking at setting up blogs for our students to use. We want the blog content to be available to the internet in general so that others can view the blogs however we only want the discussion and other features to be avaiable to the children or only those who are members. So far in my experimentation I have only found the editors restrictions to disallow comments. Of course restricting membership to editor level only means that the content of the blog is not viewable.

Any ideas please.

Cheers
John P