New Message: Moving Manila Sites Between Servers

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Aug 18 20:59:07 CDT 2005

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14181

By: Ken (ken at prmatrix.com)

I just launched a new Mac Xserve (10.4) and loaded a fresh install of Manila 9.5 - the old server is running about 100 sites on Manila 9.0

All I want to do is move the old sites to the new server. The domains for the servers (old vs. new) are different. Can anyone point me to the path of least resistance? I read "Moving Manila Sites" - but is seems like that refers to just moving an existing table to a new database.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.