New Message: look of this website

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Oct 27 18:01:25 CDT 2005

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14271

By: Thomas A. Creedon (thomas at creedon.net)

Has anyone else noticed a change in the way this website looks in the Firefox browser? What I'm seeing is the backgroud at the borders is an off white. Not the grey I am used to seeing.

At first I thought it was Firefox going funky but I haven't noticed any problems on any other non-UserLand websites I visit.

A check with Safari and the website looks OK.

A quick look at the source for this website and it does look somewhat odd. There is a div at the top of the body that doesn't seem to be doing anything other than perhaps making some space.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

editHere.com [1] website hosting service. "Websites as easy as see it, edit it, save it! SM"

[1] http://www.editHere.com/