New Message: Lost Admin Editorial Access To Individual Sites

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Dec 25 04:26:47 CST 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14544

By: ken tompkins (ken at loki.stockton.edu)

In a flurry of end-of-year cleanup, I got rid of all of my cookies on my main Firefox browser. I think this is the reason that I don't get the Editorial line on all of the sites I administer. I need this because of spamming on unused student sites.

1. Am I right that that functionality is the result of a cookie?

2. Does logging into the admin site restore it? (I ask because it doesn't seem to here).

Nothing has changed on the admin site.

ken tompkins