New Message: Re: Spinning beach ball cursor, Frontier locked up on Mac OS X

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Sep 9 06:22:47 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14481

By: Jeremy Reichman (jaharmi at mac.com)

I was thinking of doing the same thing with Frontier 10.

Do I just swap the application itself, or do I need to migrate my other roots over to the new application folder? I was concerned about what sort of impedance mismatch I might create in doing either, so I haven't tried that yet. I've always sort-of treated Frontier and Manila as one big blob.

I'll try just the app in the meantime, and make a backup of my Manila data beforehand just to be safe.

Thanks!

Jeremy