New Message: Re: Spinning beach ball cursor, Frontier locked up on Mac OS X

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Sep 12 05:21:40 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14491

By: Jeremy Reichman (jaharmi at mac.com)

I noticed that Frontier had locked up again this morning, consuming 100% CPU, after I'd jettisoned the four tables that appeared to be corrupted, done a "save as" on the manilaWebsites.root, quit Frontier, replaced my previous root with the new "save as" copy, and relaunched Frontier.

This is not making me happy.

I'm about ready to render the site statically and figure out how to get the data out in the highest fidelity I can.