New Message: Re: Moved the site, now I can't browse the gems...

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Sep 15 16:14:13 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14501

By: Melissa Cahill (melissa.cahill at friedfrank.com)

Ugh, I appreciate all these great suggestions, but all of a sudden I can't upload new gems at all! I don't know what happened, but now when I try to upload files, I receive this message:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't find a sub-table named "".

WTF? I've tried disabling and re-enabling the file uploading, but still nothing. And I've searched this forum to try and figure out what sub-table it would like (since it won't tell me) and I've come up empty -- frustrating! Any help to be had with this new wrinkle?