New Message: Re: SPAM

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Mar 26 18:57:01 CDT 2007

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14585

By: ken tompkins (ken at loki.stockton.edu)

I have set up the security settings in a way that I thought would be effective -- Public - Moderated -- but now find that I have lost my admin editing privileges. No matter what setting I select, I haven't been able to get them back.

The admin access -- Settings --> Manila --> Preferences -- is checked as it has been.

The Settings --> Manila --> Hostings is set at Public, Moderated.

The Maintenance --> Reset Manila Sites Editorial Settings -- is set at Public, Moderated.

Can someone tell me what settings I need to permanently get back my admin editorial privileges?

ken tompkins