New Message: Re: Change to Prefs>Admin>Membership panel in 9.5?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Aug 13 23:54:42 CDT 2005

By: Marlin Schaefer (marlin at happymacconsulting.com)

Yes, I do believe that is a change in 9.5. I am new to manila but I do wish there was a way to manually enter passwords. Or edit them for that matter. I havn't found a way to edit the password of an existing account yet. All you can do is enter just the email address into the login box and have the password mailed to you. But in your case that wouldn't work at all would it!

Sorry I can't be more help. Maybe they will add that feature back when they roll out the 9.6 update.

Marlin

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.