New Message: Re: Apache configuration help

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Aug 19 12:09:13 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

We weren't syndicating the discussion group on broken site. I went to turn it on and try it, and the discussion group RSS feed is /not/ broken. It returns the correct discussion group on port 80 or 8100.

So, to recap (without triggering auto-URLs):

brokensite/xml/rss.xml == broken
brokensite:8100/xml/rss.xml == working
brokensite/discuss/rss.xml == working
brokensite:8100/xml/rss.xml == working

Only the main feed, through Apache, is broken, and it's not a 404 or anything - it returns the RSS feed of a different site on the same Frontier server. Two different sites now as I've updated what appear to be unrelated Apache configurations.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.