New Message: Re: can't resolve error - name hasn't been defined

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Dec 9 22:19:12 CST 2005

By: Brian Reilly (reilly at mac.com)

The site I can't reach is the largest one on my server. I think it's around 15 megabytes although I'm not really sure how to determine that. I used the size of the backup on disk.

The error which is showing up on other sites -- "Can't get the name of this site because there is no address in config.manila.sites pointing to this Manila site." -- is now showing up on most of the sites on the server, although not all the time. According to one user, it shows up at the login page only.

The server is starting to crash intermittently now.