New Message: Re: Firewall Causing Problem?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Dec 14 08:59:57 CST 2005

By: Ryan Hale (ryan.hale at levistable.com)

Hi Lawrence -

They are able to load the Manila site (http://manila.userland.com), so that does lead me to believe that the issue is some type of interaction between our server and their network. However, I'm not sure what would be causing the error message:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't coerce the string "100 127" into a number because it contains non-numeric characters.

The error also seems to vary slightly from visit to visit. Another error:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't coerce the string "32 127" into a
number because it contains non-numeric characters

Thanks,

Ryan