New Message: Re: problem with trial manila site.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Jul 21 03:01:08 CDT 2005

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

Hi,

While not offering a solution, I too note something odd when changing Discussion Group Themes.

I am using a fully licensed Manila Version 9.5 on a Mac X-Serve.

I have established a test site and when I changed the discussion group theme from Default to Ultimate, I get the following error.

Sorry! There was an error: Can’t evaluate the expression because the name “listNewsItems” hasn’t been defined.
The error was detected by Frontier 9.5 in mainResponder.respond.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Bill

Ps.. Frontier/Manila has now been up for 90 hours, since changing to 9.5 it has been wonderful! This is the only glitch I have noted so far?

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.