New Message: Re: opmlBlogroll issues

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 10 12:24:59 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

BTW, the shortcuts-in-OPML problem is fixed in Manila 9.5 though not documented as such. Thanks!

Next question: Shouldn't opmlBlogroll be recognizing hierarchy in an OPML file somehow? One of my sites wants to switch to OPML for a medium-length blogroll, but it's divided into several categories. The opmlBlogroll macro renders these all as flat.

(I can't deal with these through CSS styles because the previously-noted problem that all shortcut links are tagged as "blogrollText" is /not/ fixed in Manila 9.5.)

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.