New Message: Re: Announcing Manila 9.5

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 10 00:49:36 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

I restored from backup, manually enabled RCS (and then, after another failure, manually re-added it to the tools table), and reran the old upgrader and finally got it all installed, I think. The new features show up, at least.

Thanks for fixing it, though - will save other people some issues, I'm sure. Does the new E-mail confirmation membership mean that random people (aka "spammers") can't post comments via RCS now? That's why we have it turned off.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.