New Message: Re: More Manila 9.5 problems

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 4 17:20:18 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

I don't know how to figure out when my manila.root is from. Might this be a good time to suggest that every update procedure add some kind of version field in that root file somewhere so we can always go figure that out? :-)

Things were working 2 weeks ago. I'm going to dig out a backup copy from two weeks ago, set the lastUpdate field to the day before that, and run the update. I'm almost certain it's just manila.root that's the problem, so that's what I'll try.