New Message: Re: Time Out Error -3259 on Bulletins

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 25 02:23:32 CDT 2005

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks. It appears that the first few members [about 20] in the Bulletin list are getting emails [148 in all] but it hangs in the "C's" in the list.

We have a Federal Minister of Parliament,[ like a Secretary in the US] attending an event tomorrow where our site [and manila] is going to be front and centre, you guessed it, the first time the Bulletins have showed any problems in MONTHS! Any last minute advice?

I also note that the section in the site home that refers to the Indexing of the Site [under search] shows the following:

"This site is in the process of being indexed: 0 of 718 messages indexed so far. This does not appear to have changed in many weeks?

We have in fact many more messages than that in the site? It appears to have hung? Could this be related in any way?

Thanks again for all your assistance.

Bill