New Message: Re: postTime macro in templates

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Oct 29 16:15:50 CDT 2005

By: Jake Savin (jake at userland.com)

/ When I submitted the template and then viewed it again, the template's text had again had the macro evaulated - it had the post time of the "/admin/sitePrefs/default$advanced_template?template=2" page, not the macro./

Matt, are other macros being evaluated in the template, or only pseudo-macros -- those with no parameters like {postTime}?

This is definitely a bug, if it's not caused by an add-on or Tool. (There have been a couple of times that I've seen 3rd-party add-ins erroneously do this kind of thing.) I've added it to my 9.6 to-do list.

Thanks, -Jake