New Message: Re: Outgoing trackback problem

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Oct 29 16:06:48 CDT 2005

By: Jake Savin (jake at userland.com)

/ Can't get the address of "response" because the table doesn't have an object with that name./

[edited error message for legibility.]

Matt,

That error message is usually generated by xml.getAddress [1]. The most obvious call I can see is the one on the 4th-to-last heading in system.verbs.apps.trackback.ping:

local (adrresponse = xml.getaddress (@xstruct, "response"))

If looks like there are already a couple of bundles at the bottom of that script which we used to debug during development, and I'm pretty sure you could adapt one to debug your particular case.

Hope this helps,

-Jake

[1] http://docserver.userland.com/xml/getAddress