New Message: Re: postTime macro in templates

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Oct 29 16:36:43 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

Several macros with no parameters are in the template and not evaluated while editing it, including {title}, {lastUpdateTime}, {membershipBox}, and at one point, {now}, as in "The time is {now} and Texas still bites."

The only plug-in enabled for this particular site is manilaFixer (1.9.183, 27 Aug 2005). I don't think any relevant tools are around - just things like Dave's myCommentSpamBuddy, a similar version I wrote that scans [incoming] trackback tables once an hour for trackback spam, and theXmlFiles.