New Message: Uninstalling blockerSuite tool

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Dec 11 14:47:43 CST 2006

By: Ryan Hale (ryan.hale at levistable.com)

Hello Everyone -

I recently turned off blockerSuite on my Frontier server and currently when Frontier starts it does not open blocker.root, whether it is in the Tools folder or not.

When you go to one of the sites on the server after a restart, you get this message:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't call the script because the name "blockerSuite" hasn't been defined.

 The error was detected by Frontier 9.5 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: ryan.hale at levistable.com. Time: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:59:23 GMT.

To clear the message, I simply put blocker.root back into the tools folder and File > Open it. I'm not certain where it is calling blockerSuite. Can someone help get me started?

Thanks,

Ryan