New Message: Re: How many people use Addedvalues?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Jul 6 10:52:14 CDT 2006

By: Marlin Schaefer (a_reelbigfish at hotmail.com)

Hi David,

I figured out that the reason I couldn't access the documentation site was because going to http://addedvalues.org as opposed to http://www.addedvalues.org sends me to your create a manila site site instead of the documentation site. You might want to change that!

I used addedvalues to create a rudimentary "store" which so far has worked great. I was just curious to find a group of addedvalues users where I could possibly learn more about the capabilities of addedvalues. Above what I have already figured out how to do with it.

Thanks for the great software, and thanks again for helping me in the past when I was first figuring it all out. :-)

-M