Any ideas on when 9.6 will be rolled out?

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Thu Jul 6 12:25:02 CDT 2006

Hi Rick,

At this point, I believe we're only waiting to release the installers with a
few minor fixes. You should be able to follow the instructions on the Manila
beta site since all the changes there will be in line with what gets
released with the 9.6 release.

http://manilabeta.userland.com/

I would exit Radio and make a complete backup of your Frontier/Manila folder
prior to installing, just as a precaution if you want to rollback for some
reason.

Lawrence Lee
UserLand Software
www.userland.com