New Message: Can't access site templates. (Still need help!)

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Jul 8 11:26:14 CDT 2006

By: Marlin Schaefer (a_reelbigfish at hotmail.com)

I've talked to both Jake and Lawrence about this issue in the past but it is still not resolved so I am trying again.

When I try to edit my sites templates I get an error and the url looks like this:

http://curlykoa.com/curlykoa/admin/sitePrefs/default$advanced_cascadingstylesheet

when it should look like this:

http://curlykoa.com/admin/sitePrefs/default$advanced_cascadingstylesheet

when I manually change the url I am able to access the style sheet page but still get an error when I try to save my changes.

Also I should note that "curlykoa" in the first url is the name of the manila site on the admin website.

You both have admin access to my server so I would appreciate it if you could take a look and see if this can be fixed.

Server ip: 12.154.212.12:5336