New Message: Re: Auxiliary templates

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Jul 31 01:03:20 CDT 2006

By: Frank HT Nguyen (frank.nguyen at smartservice.qld.gov.au)

Hi,

Is this meant to provide a completely new template? I'm currently getting the auxiliary template inside the default template on my story pages referencing the aux template (the content is using the aux template, whilst the remainder of the page is using the default template).

I came across this in search for a solution to this:
http://frontier.userland.com/stories/storyReader$107

But this is a bit dated and the table hierachy has changed since that version (was this the solution prior to aux templates?).

I'm hoping to find a way to provide a different template for the whole page on the same site (as to retain membership permissions).

Many thanks.

Frank HT.