New Message: Re: Proxy User and Password w/ MS ISA Firewall

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Jul 31 21:37:51 CDT 2006

By: Christopher Short (cshort at abare.gov.au)

Was this issue ever resolved? (ie Frontier/Manila talking through ISA authentication?)

30 minutes of searching suggests the answer is no

It's just been turned on in our environment - and now none of my scripts are able to talk to the world outside :-(

"HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy filter is denied.)"

cheers,
Christopher