Internal database error

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Sun Mar 5 19:41:59 CST 2006

Does the error occur when you try to open any table or just specific ones?

You can try using the table.jettison command to delete any sites from the
database that might be corrupted then try the Save a Copy.

In a Quick Script window, enter:

table.jettison (@testManilaWebsite)

then click the Run button.

Note, this will delete the Manila site table from the file so I would
recommend backing up all your data files first as well.

Lawrence Lee
UserLand Software
www.userland.com

  _____