render one page

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Mon Mar 6 15:38:40 CST 2006

On the Web server serving the static server, could you maybe do an include
of the /spring06/index.html page in the root level index.html?

A more involved process would be to customize the static rendering of your
site:

http://frontier.userland.com/reference/manila/staticRendering/developersGuid

Or you could create a scheduler script in Manila to say every hour copy the
/spring06/index.html to the root folder.

Just in case, I would make sure you backup your site/Manila folder prior to
making any changes.

Lawrence Lee
UserLand Software
www.userland.com