Internal database error

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Fri Mar 10 09:47:21 CST 2006

>David,
>
>i believe I was able to jettison that table for message 95.
>
>How do I create a new message 95?

copy message 96 and paste ; change the name.

You will want to copy a  similar message if you manage it, if not
anything will do for now.

Important thing, get your save copy done. Then next split the site
into its own root.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.