New Message: Re: Cannot Post Changes with WYSIWYG editor

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Nov 15 09:33:26 CST 2006

By: Patrick Schwisow (pschwisow at waukeganschools.org)

Lawrence,

As I've already stated, I'm running Manila 9.0. I have not updated since I inherited the system (when I started this job). I intend to update once I have the chance to do shut down Frontier, do a full backup, run the updates, and test / troubleshoot. If you believe this is an issue that was corrected in an update, I will make updating a priority, but I do not want to do something (updating) that could potentially create / uncover additional problems if that is unlikely to fix this problem. This is why I am asking your assistance in diagnosing the issue.

This same issue has just been brought to my attention on another site. Site #2 was recently created (about a month ago), so perhaps version issues are not related to this. One thing in common between the sites is their choice of themes (WPS Sound Waves Purple). When the owner of Site #2 changed the theme, the problem was resolved. I will do some more testing from my side, but do you have any other ideas?

Thanks,

Patrick