New Message: Re: Leopard, is it safe?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Dec 10 16:04:01 CST 2007

By: Jack Foster Mancilla (ijak at mac.com)

.

I am thinking of just spending the money on Mac OS Server 10.5, unlimited license, and moving all my weblogs over there.

That way I could integrate all my class weblogs with some wiki pages for the classes, and provide email addresses, along with email lists.

It is just the migration of 7 years of Manila weblogs content to another platform which is making me wish Frontier/Manila was still in Dave Winers hands.

Dave has gone off and is working on OPML, and all of his other projects. ... Which is great. I wish him all the best with whatever course his life takes him.

I just miss his driving force in the Frontier/Manila/RCS world.

Jack