Blog editing tool Suggestions

King's Cat (Cassandra King) puddincat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:37:59 CST 2007

Hi
One of my professors (one of my bloggers) , insists on using MS Word
to compose his posts. He does this because it offers spell-check, etc.
This always causes huge problems because of all the proprietary MS
tags that brings in.

I know there are a number of blog-editors out there that hook up to
blogger, moveable type, etc.

Can someone on this list offer some recommendations for a good
blog-editor that is easy to use for a nontechy person, that works with
manila and that would allow for clean markup?

thanks!
Cass