Blog editing tool Suggestions

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Fri Feb 9 15:16:43 CST 2007

If he uses Firefox 2.0, it has built-in spell-check.

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great
political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of corporate
power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting
corporate power against democracy."
       ---Alex Carey