New Message: Blog editing tool - asking for suggestions, please

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Feb 9 13:24:43 CST 2007

By: ck (puddincat at gmail.com)

Hi
One of my professors (one of my bloggers) , insists on using MS Word
to compose his posts. He does this because it offers spell-check, etc.
This always causes huge problems because of all the proprietary MS
tags that brings in when he copies-n-pastes.

I know there are a number of blog-editors out there that hook up to
blogger, moveable type, etc.

Can someone on this list offer some recommendations for a good
blog-editor that is easy to use for a nontechy person, that works with
Manila blogs and that would allow for clean markup?

thanks!
Cass