New Message: Re: Blog editing tool - asking for suggestions, please

King's Cat (Cassandra King) puddincat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:55:05 CST 2007

hi
the 2007 word has all those problems. he just upgraded to Turd2007 and
things are as bad as ever. He was confused, too, because apparently it
offers an automatic 'Blogger' option. but it was just as full of MS
proprietary tags as ever.

We don';t host our own blogs,  so i dont have access to the server.
also while i love the tinymce idea, Im not sure we can have lawrence
install that for us on our server. are there any free apps i can point
him to, something he could download and VERY easily install on this
Windows box? Again- while i love my prof, he is a very NONtechy
person, so this would have to be very easy to install and use for
manila

thanks again
cass