New Message: Re: Blog editing tool - asking for suggestions, please

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Fri Feb 9 17:28:01 CST 2007

or have him write in word & them paste into a free text editor on his
windows machine.

good god, some folks almost go out of their way to make things complicated!

scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

"Death needs time like a junkie needs junk. And what does Death need
time for? The answer is so simple. Death needs time for what it kills to
grow in."
       ---William S. Burroughs