Port Forwarding

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Tue Jan 2 12:22:05 CST 2007

This is what I have in my notes. It's referring to the Apple Firewall on
OS X Server.

Created custom rule for Frontier to work

     Action: fwd 127.0.0.1,8080
     Protocol TCP
     Source Address: any any
     Destination Address: Other [your IP here]
     Destination Port: 80

Enabled Stealth Mode for TCP & UDP

Created custom rule for Frontier Control Panel to work

     Action: Allow
     Protocol TCP
     Source Address any any
     Destination Address Other [your IP here]
     Destination Port 5336

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

"The religion of one age is the literary entertainment of the next."
       ---Ralph Waldo Emerson