login problems

Rick Barter rbarter at u98.k12.me.us
Fri Jan 5 13:49:51 CST 2007

I have a problem with several sites that share one membership group.

I can login as general administrator, but when managing editor tries
to login, they can't get to editors only menu. Manila is taking the
user name and password ok with no error message such as -incorrect
password- or -person not a member-

When I am logged in as administrator I can see that all looks fine in
that the person is listed as a managing editor and password is
correct. I have tried deleting and re-adding the member/editor to no
avail. I have tried adding new members as managing editors and still
can't login with that username and password.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Rick

Rick Barter