New Message: Re: HTTP Headers

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Jul 2 12:06:58 CDT 2007

By: Steve Hooker (steve at cybersaps.com)

I've added to manilaSuite.filters.finalFilter the lines:

pta^.responseHeaders.Expires = date.netStandardString (clock.now ())
pta^.responseHeaders.Pragma= "no-cache";
pta^.responseHeaders.["cache-Control"] = "no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate";
pta^.responseHeaders.["last-modified"] = date.netStandardString (clock.now ())

But I am seeing a few users who, when they click on particular links, they don't seem to work. It's some kind of 302 'page found' error. I thought it was because there wasn't an ending slash on some of these links, but that's not it. If anybody can shine some light here...

However, the above does work for the vast majority who were seeing 'old pages.'

HTH

Steve Hooker

http://www.blogfrootball.com/service

http://www.walsallschools.org/