New Message: Re: Membership Confirmation Fails

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Jul 15 20:55:54 CDT 2007

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hi Lawrence,

I have checked all the roots are up to date and have re-started.

When you say:

It's most likely an error resulting from the restricted HTML feature for members.

I am not sure what that means? It only seems that this particularly person is having the trouble?

I tried to respond to a message this morning, logged in as the person who is having the trouble and received the same error message.

I tried a second time and the message was added successfully?

Can you suggest how I might trouble shoot this or what I should advise the user to do?

Cheers

Bill