New Message: Configure flaunch

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Jun 26 15:22:32 CDT 2007

By: Grant Dunham (gdunham at yukoncollege.yk.ca)

I'm trying to get flaunch (Keep Frontier Running) working on our server but I'm missing something. When I start the flaunch process and stop Frontier, flaunch opens the directory where it started. But it does not start Frontier. I'm thinking I need to call flaunch from within Frontier - but am not sure. Is that what I do?

Also, I would like to perform a Frontier shutdown and restart overnight - at say 3:00 AM. How should I modify the demonstration script that comes with flaunch?

Thanks
Grant