New Message: Can't delete discussion group message responses

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Sep 4 14:32:15 CDT 2007

By: Andrew Foote (footeag at wellsfargo.com)

I'm getting the following error when I attempt to delete a response from a discussion group message:

[Macro error: Can't display page # because it doesn't exist.]

Comments and the original message are deletable, it's only the discussion group responses that throw that error. It's a problem with all sites on my server. Here's the scenario:

1. Click "Edit this page" button for the response message
2. Scroll down to the admin box and select "Delete this message?"
3. Error page loads [Macro error: Can't ...

Andy